Kicking AFK'S

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hreppy

ADMIN
Credits
I am not sure but sometimes when im in spectate it says it will kick me , but I was playing the retake server and we were 6-7 on the server ,one guy joined and he was afk in spec so long , he could've join but he did not ,I thoguht he maybe thought he is in queue ,tried to tell him but he did not join , so I knew he is afk , even if he responded I couldn't read spectator chat.After that much people joined and there was not enoguh space for people who actually wanted to play , I think the server needs to kick players even when they afk in spectate , like when they actually dont go in queue for so long. 2 days before I was waiting so long to join , there were 2 guys afk , Wickk told me because he was on the server longer and they werent joining

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits
Best solution is to propose a better Anti-AFK System. I mean i'm sure that someone here can switch the parameters on the AFK code for the server so that it kicks spectators depending on certain conditions like whether or not they were moving around in Spec mode, or if they are just sitting in the server spectators being afk. And even if they are doing that, they should make it to where AFK spectators don't get kicked, but it also doesn't take up Queue space as well.

Thanks,

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom