Spicy Intro

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
So to start off my name is Danny. Online i usually go by Danio or Sqwak. Why sqwak? Idk honestly, I was drinking one day and sqwak just came to my head and i changed my name to that. I'm 19 years young, live in Texas and currently looking into pursuing collision repair courses (not because Texan drivers are bad). Love working on vehicles both mechanics and body work. Although i might not know everything about either the two subjects, I'm still learning and love knowing more and more. Enough of that let me talk about my online history (not what you're thinking about). I used too play a lot of gmod when i was in highschool. I became staff on several servers but the one i was probably admin longest was on a RP server. I believe i was admin there for about 7 months. People were becoming more and more disruptive, staff members were fighting with other staff members and I just didn't like the environment anymore so i left. On the other servers I probably would've stayed longer but the owners just didn't see the servers growing so they would shut them down. Besides from Gmod, CSGO was another game I played a lot in highschool. I got into CSGO about 3 years ago i believe. When i first started i was addicted, coming home from school I would play with friends for about 3 to 5 hours. Over time the game became more buggy and seemed like developers were only making it worse with new additions that were supposed to help the game get better. So i took a break. About 5 months into my "break" I started wanting to play more and more so I did. Upon my return I started getting into retake servers and honestly I love retakes more than normal matchmaking. DMFRENZY Is my go to server now when i launch csgo.

Credits
Welcome to the community! As a fellow Texan I know what you mean about these crazy drivers. I personally grind retakes over matchmaking any day of the week. See you on the servers!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom