1. ..................

[DMF]renzy is a CSGO community for fans of FFA/DM/WS/Knife!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

Funniest/Weirdest Moments

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Roxiie, Jan 22, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Roxiie
    Fine

Roxiie

Jan 1, 2018
    Male
    School
    Portland, OR
    Ratings:
    +7
    I thought it would be interesting to create a thread where people could talk about the most interesting/funniest interaction you have had on any of the DMFrenzy servers. Mine would have to be a moment that happened a couple of days ago where I ended up spending about an hour on one of the 1v1 servers teaching these two guys hwo to mine bitcoin and set up a bitcoin wallet. Apparently they had really good graphics cards because they were mining about $0.75 a day once they got it all set up. Free money is awesome. What sort of things have you guys done on the server?

• Like Like x 1
  2. MeTeoRite
    Approved

MeTeoRite

Feb 4, 2018
    Male
    Annapolis, Maryland
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wait, you think you'd be able to help me with his? I have a decent graphics card that I could switch in and out for better ones laying around.

3. Roxiie
    Fine

Roxiie

Jan 1, 2018
    Male
    School
    Portland, OR
    Ratings:
    +7
    Go to the microsoft store on your PC and download "Bitcoin Miner" It's a Gold bitcoin in front of an orange background. Jsut download that and then open it, and click "Start"

4. Kara
    Playful

Kara

Jan 31, 2018
    Female
    California, United States of America
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hey after 5 years of farming they can buy themselves a really really good computer!

5. MeTeoRite
    Approved

MeTeoRite

Feb 4, 2018
    Male
    Annapolis, Maryland
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry I'm late replying, but ill give it a search. If I don't find anything, I'll let you know!

6. SnarfyG
    Inlove

SnarfyG

Jan 6, 2018
    Male
    PA
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was on retakes with A player prank calling "Panda Express" 8+ times saying things we suggested he say. Definitely, one of the funnier experiences + I swear he was high.