Few small changes/updates

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

I made a few changes to the servers. While they are smaller changes, I'd still like you guys to know.

Changes:
  • Source bans - SB should now be functioning 100%. Admins should have permissions on ALL servers & VIP members should have a reserved slot on ALL servers!

• Country tags - As @HitmanG reported, there was an issue where it was overwriting the tags from the store. This has been fixed.

• !nametag & !nametagcolors - I'm not sure what happen here, but at some point they stopped working. I've updated them and it seems to be working nicely now! Please keep in mind you have to use a skin from !ws for it to work. You can't use your own skin; for it to work you MUST use !ws.

Please view the screenshot to further see what !nametag & !nametagcolors does!
  • All !ws, !knife, !mm, !spray, ETC plugins have been updated to the newest version!
Enjoy!

Attachments

• nt.jpg
    nt.jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 6

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
Thank you for fixing these problems! There were a few retake servers that didnt have the !shop commands, did the plugin update fix this problem?

Comment
Credits
Awesome update can’t wait to play. Reserved slots are amazing

Comment
Credits
I don't know if this is just me or not, but my !ws or skin settings are always reset when I rejoin the server, whereas they used to be saved. Another bug (assuming the previous was a bug) was that whenever I respawn, it says I'm using my primary slot. But then, when I mean to shoot, it suddenly glitches out. The AK-47 that I'm holding suddenly turns into a knife, and then I just slash with it instead of shooting with my desired weapon. Please fix!

Comment
Credits
I don't know if this is just me or not, but my !ws or skin settings are always reset when I rejoin the server, whereas they used to be saved. Another bug (assuming the previous was a bug) was that whenever I respawn, it says I'm using my primary slot. But then, when I mean to shoot, it suddenly glitches out. The AK-47 that I'm holding suddenly turns into a knife, and then I just slash with it instead of shooting with my desired weapon. Please fix!
Just realized there was a section for this. Sorry!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Yes, there seems to be an issue.. I worked on it a little today but couldn’t fix it.

I’ll be working on it tomorrow too.

Sorry Guys, hang in there!!

Comment
Credits
Awesome, thanks! Bug fixes are always appreciated, whether big or small! \m/

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom