Calladmin ....

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Howdy guys,

I just wanted to make one thing clear regarding the calladmin.. I'm expecting ALL of the admins to handle any report that comes in. You don't have to be a full admin to handle a report too.

I went and did three reports myself yesterday as a test. It's extremely easy to do and really only takes a minute or two to do.

Once a report comes in, join the server, find the two people, and simply ask them what's up? Unless the issue is regarding a hacker, then you'll know the issue right away.

I'll be perfectly honest guys - I may use this as a way to cut back on some admins that aren't holding up their end. I'd rather not do this. Please, just help with the reports that we have coming in.

If you aren't receiving any reports, please let me know so I can add you to the main "bot" account for steam. The username for that account is platnumaccount - I'm on my phone ATM and cannot provide a URL to the account. If someone else could that'd be great, thanks!

Also, I just wanted to give a big thanks to those admins that are handling the reports. Thank you guys a lot :)

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
In addition to not having the bot added I know there are a few admins that lack the ability to use permissions on some of the servers, mostly UK retake servers or death match servers. They can join the server and see the situation but they can't handle the report with the command or kick/ban/mute anyone breaking rules.

I know from what I've seen about 6 admins that generally respond within a minute or two to most reports. I've joined multiple reports to see another admin joining as well. Usually it's the same bunch of people. Sometimes I've seen 3 or 4 admins join a single report within just a few minutes so again I believe it somewhat comes down to the individuals on at the time and who is not currently in a competitive match or busy on something else.

Comment
Credits
Adding on to what Frank said I know neither me or Kenny have perms on any of the UK servers and the death match servers. On some of the servers I have perms on I can't use the calladmin handle for some reason as well

Comment
Credits
i cant add people kenny, the account needs to add me. never added funds on steam to give permissions to add people :/

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
I was just posting it because Untitled said something about it
The username for that account is platnumaccount - I'm on my phone ATM and cannot provide a URL to the account. If someone else could that'd be great, thanks!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
I'm in the process of going through each individual to double check the permissions.

Please double check and see if you guys have permissions on all servers.

I have a feeling it's saying it updated, but it's really not.

Last edited:
Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Would seem that I still do not have permissions on all servers, I have tried retakes so far.

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Calls are only silent if you use /call.

Reports are all 100% hidden - Only the reporter will see the report.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom